|GOD I AM HYPER
||[Sep. 27th, 2008|02:41 am]
Guys, "festoon" is my new favorite word EVER. I am fully adding it to my regular vocabulary.|
1. a string or chain of flowers, foliage, ribbon, etc., suspended in a curve between two points.
2. a decorative representation of this, as in architectural work or on pottery.
3. a fabric suspended, draped, and bound at intervals to form graceful loops or scalloped folds.
4. Dentistry. the garlandlike area of the gums surrounding the necks of the teeth.
–verb (used with object)
5. to adorn with or as with festoons: to festoon a hall.
6. to form into festoons: to festoon flowers and leaves.
7. Dentistry. to reproduce natural gum patterns around the teeth or a denture.
8. to connect by festoons.
NUMBER SEVEN LAWLZ.
Dude I am so freaking hyper. I don't know if it's because I just drank like 3 diet cokes at denny's, or from the 2 tall drinks from starbucks that I drank like 6 hours ago, or because I am listening to nonstop Anberlin, or because I was just on the phone with Mel for like an hour, or d)none of the above. But I seriously cannot stop LOLing.
P.S. Mel reminded me to check Urban Dictionary too. This makes no sense.