|The opposite of dire consequences.
||[Sep. 20th, 2009|02:41 am]
(Patricia, you better appreciate the fact that I filled this out because it is LONGGGGGGGG omg!!!!) :D|
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
No, just a promise ring.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Little over a year.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Texas Cheese Fries, and a piece of Ricky's chicken that he didn't order.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
I don't even know anymore.
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTEND/ATTENDED:
Danbury High School.
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Aspetuck. Or this one.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
No. I am 26.
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Tim and Hannah.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
One yesterday, the other like a week ago.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
Lately I've been eating a lot of Taco Bell.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
"Getting a degree will help you get a job."
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
24. CAN YOU COOK?
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
26. BEST KISSER:
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
IDK, I probably need to.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
I don't know.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
34. CAN YOU SING?
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Rock The Universe.
36. LAST KISS?
Like a year and a half ago. Ouch. Currently accepting volunteers.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Last movie I personally rented was Juno. Last movie I was w/people who rented was I Love You, Man.
38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
I want a laptop but I like my desktop.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
I don't really watch comedians.
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Depends on the weather.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
3. Oh and I was in the car when Justin got pulled over, that was kinda funny.
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Sunny-side up, or scrambled w/cheddar cheese.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
Jose, oh man. We were leaving Fort Desoto and I passed him and then I ran over a squirrel :( There was seriously no way to avoid it, but at least I have a witness who can back me up on the fact that I'm not just an evil squirrel runner overer.
56. WHO WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED FROM?:
ummm idk probably Kasey.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
2. Although right now I only have one, wtf.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
I haven't changed yet so... blue T-shirt, brown board shorts, and my bathing suit underneath.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
"Look children to the eastern sky where you fathers weep and your mothers cry." - listening to that song right now.
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
I don't like PB&J.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Not really, haha.
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
Cookies n Cream.
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
OMG, love 'em.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
My left leg itches.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
I just watched "I Love You, Man" so that.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
LOL good one.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?
November 2003. Wait, I've gotten parking tickets since then, nvm. I think the last one was sometime in 2006 when I lived in downtown St. Pete and I would have to park across the street but you had to move your car by a certain time and I always forgot.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Celebrating Julie's bday!
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
80. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
81. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Not particularly. No real expression on my face right now.
82. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
Not really bc I just saw him. :) And I will see him again in like 8 hours!
83. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Back to Germany.
84. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Not at all.
85. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Yes, see question 82.
86. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
87. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
I own a lot but since I happen to be wearing one, it's blue and purple striped. Actually it's the one in my jumper icon which I will now use on this post since I mentioned it. Haha, I just selected it and you definitely can't see the bathing suit very well.
88. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?
The one I went to did.
89. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
No, I went on vacation 2 weeks ago. :)
90. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
91. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
92. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
I live on the 2nd floor.
93. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
94. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yes, not overnight though.
95. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
No. Again, refer to question 82.
96. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
97. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Apparently I am going to do another survey.
Did you have sex with someone today?
Not even a little bit.
Have you ever honestly been in love with someone?
What are you listening to?
Bay News 9 is on in the background.
What's bothered you most today?
Swearing too much.
What do you do when upset?
See above, haha.
What do you do when you're nervous?
Play with my belly button. Lately I've been twirling my cell phone in my hand. Twirling is completely the wrong word but you get the idea.
Have any piercings?
Just my ears.
Does anyone have feelings for you?
I doubt it.
Is anyone else in the room with you?
Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?
Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, a minor one that wasn't my fault.
Have you ever been called beautiful?
Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Do you think you would make a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
I'd make a horrible boyfriend. But I would be an awesome girlfriend.
Do you cross your legs when you sit?
What do you think about the weather?
It is what it is.
Are you ticklish?
Who's car were you in last?
Have you ever been asked out by someone you didn't want to be with?
Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Does every family have a crazy uncle?
What's the very first thing you do when you wake up?
What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
If I notice, I make a wish.
Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Aaron and Ryan.
Would you rather date someone older or younger than you?
Older. But the guy I like is way younger than me, haha.
2 days from now at this time, where will you be?
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Do you think anyone's thinking about you?
Were you smiling at the last picture taken of you?
No because they told us not to, LOL.
What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
I am not sure.
What is the last thing you said aloud?
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
A few hours ago.
Is it possible to be single and happy?
Have you slept next to the last person you kissed?
What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
Going to eat and bowling.
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
What are you looking forward to right now?
Sleep and then church and Julie's bday party.
My left hand is asleep, haha. Also that did not take as long as I thought!